Replacing the coolant
(in a complex and alone)
- Draining the old coolant from the circuit;
- Washing / Chemical washing of the circuit;
- Coolant injection into the system, including with hard-to-reach connection points.
- The circuit is contaminated with corrosion products, hardness salts, and other substances water does not wash out;
- To optimize the process, we carry out chemical analysis of deposits and selection of reagents;
- The customer can carry out chemical washing of a small circuit on his own
- Propylene Glycol;
- Ethylene Glycol;
- Potassium Formate.